Dec. 29, 2022
– Rep. Andrew Kuzma (R-Allegheny) today announced his Pleasant Hills district office is open to serve the needs of the residents of the 39th Legislative District.
The office is located at 491 E. Bruceton Road
, and is open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The telephone number is 412-382-2009.
“My staff and I are eager to assist residents with state-related problems and concerns,” Kuzma said. “The office has plenty of parking and is just off State Route 51, providing easy access to all residents of the legislative district. I will be hosting an open house at the office in the new year. If you are passing by, please stop in and say hello.”
Among the state-related services that the staff can offer are:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork, such as lost cards, changes, corrections, special plates and handicapped placards.
• PACE and PACENET applications.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• Access to state tax forms.
• Voter registration forms.
More state information is available on Kuzma’s website, RepKuzma.com
, and his Facebook page at Facebook.com/RepKuzma
. There visitors will find information on the latest legislative developments in Harrisburg, state programs and the latest happenings in the 39th District.
The 39th Legislative District includes Elizabeth, Forward and South Park townships and Elizabeth, Jefferson Hills, Pleasant Hills and West Elizabeth boroughs in Allegheny County; and Union and part of Carroll townships, Finleyville and New Eagle boroughs, and the city of Monongahela in Washington County.